Finalizing the most suitable web hosting company is a really difficult task, especially when there are more than a thousand options to pick from.
A truly outstanding web host you need to consider using is A2 Hosting. This A2 Hosting review will make sense of why.
Conveying probably the fastest server speeds we have at any point seen backed with free site migration and an “anytime” money-back guarantee. Who could want anything more?
In this A2 Web Hosting review, we will help you get into the details of this web host and help you decide if this web host is worth splurging on or not.A2 Hosting – Our Speed Your Success
A2 Hosting Pros and Cons – A Detailed A2 Hosting Review
A2 Hosting Pros:
- Anytime money-back and 99.9% server-uptime guarantee
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth
- LiteSpeed Turbo Servers – 20x quicker loading pages
- HTTP 2/3, PHP7, NVMe SSD, Free Cloudflare CDN, and HackScan
- Free website movements and WordPress come pre-installed
- Free automatic everyday backups and Server Rewind tool
- Pre-tuned for security and free SSL with Let’s Encrypt
- A2 Site Accelerator (TurboCache, OPcache/APC, Memcache)
A2 Hosting Cons:
- Only the Turbo plan accompanies 20 times quicker super servers and A2 Site Accelerator
- Server transfer charge for changing data centers
About A2 Web Hosting:
Established in 2001, A2 Hosting is an independent web hosting organization. This implies they are not a part of the large conglomerate of notable web hosts called Endurance International Group (EIG).
On the off chance that you did not have the foggiest idea, does not have the best reputation. As a matter of fact, some web hosting suppliers, for example, HostGator and Bluehost are owned by EIG and may lose customers due to that very fact.
In any case, not A2 Hosting. They are independently owned and do fine and dandy.
How fine, indeed, that depends on you to choose.
A2 Hosting is an extraordinary web hosting choice on a superficial level, regardless of not knowing any of the details, since it takes special care of website owners of all sizes and types.
Whether you are another website with two or three hundred unique visitors a month, or a deep-rooted website with a great many remarkable visitors daily, there is a hosting solution for you.
A2 Hosting Pricing:
|Plan Name||Startup||Drive||Turbo Boost||Turbo Max|
|Storage||100 GB SSD||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Bandwidth||700 MB||1 GB||2 GB||4 GB|
|Number of Websites||1||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
A2 Web Hosting Services:
Here are the different hosting solutions A2 Hosting gives website owners:
With regards to shared hosting plans, they have three distinct hosting plans – StartUp, Drive, Turbo Boost, and Turbo Max.
They all propose unlimited storage, transfers, and a restrictive cPanel for controlling all of your account details as well as website features.
They also give website owners free SSL certifications and a free NVMe SSD. Also, you can without much of a stretch include shopping cart applications and transform your website into an eCommerce shop.
Every one of these plans functions admirably with WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal. It is critical to remember that the shared hosting plans will be the focal point of this survey.
A2 WordPress Hosting
A2’s managed WordPress plans come with all that you want to fabricate an elite performance and secure WordPress website.
Features include a free Jetpack permit (remote backups, malware scans, and security), servers that are 20 times quicker (LiteSpeed + NVMe), worked-in website staging and cloning, A2 optimized plugin (LiteSpeed reserve plugin), and a free SSL certificate – in addition to your site gets upgraded, fixed and maintained.A2 Optimized WordPress Hosting
The Run plan (1 site) begins at $11.99 per month, the Jump plan (5 sites) begins at $18.99 per month, the Fly plan (unlimited sites) begins at $28.99 per month, and the Sell plan (WooCommerce optimized) begins at $41.99 per month.
A2 Reseller Hosting
Reseller hosting permits website owners to use their assigned hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites for third parties.
So, you buy the hosting services given in one of A2’s reseller hosting plans, and afterward offer them to other people, perhaps for a profit. Going from 30GB to 200GB of storage, A2 Hosting has an extensive variety of affiliate hosting choices available.
Pricing for the reseller hosting plans goes from $18.99 per month to $32.99 per month.
A2 VPS Hosting
With A2 Hosting, you can browse unmanaged or managed VPS hosting for those that need more control over their website and a more user-accommodating environment.
However technically still a shared environment, VPS hosting has to a lesser extent a workload since there are fewer users per server. Furthermore, the possibilities of others crashing your site are wiped out since everybody has their own cut of the server pie.
They have four different unmanaged VPS hosting plans ranging from $4.99 per month to $34.99 per month. Likewise, they offer all the more impressive completely managed VPS hosting solutions beginning at $39.99 per month and fixing out at $59.99 per month.
A2 Cloud Hosting
On the off chance that you hope that your website should scale enough in a short measure of time, consider the Cloud hosting option.
Simply design your Cloud with the required features and resources to suit your necessities, and re-size as your website grows. Eventually, you possibly pay for what you use when you pick their Cloud hosting.
Prices for Cloud hosting range from $15 per month to $25 per month relying upon your individual requirements.
A2 Dedicated Server Hosting
For engineers or system administrators who are comfortable with creating with the command line, A2 Hosting has unmanaged dedicated server hosting choices.
For big websites that need a ton of resources but do not have any desire to manage anything host-related, A2 Hosting offers broad managed dedicated server hosting choices.
Ranging from $129.99 per month to $249.99 per month, you can pick an unmanaged or managed dedicated server hosting solution relying on the kind of website owner you are.
A2 Web Hosting Features:
A2 shared hosting plans offer website owners a lot of features. We should take a quick look at only some of what you can expect on the off chance that you go with one of their reasonable shared hosting plans.
- Unlimited bandwidth: You can transfer as much data from somewhere else to your recently hosted website, for nothing. In addition, find support from their savvy support group for moving your website.
- Free site migration: They will move to help you move your site from another hosting service, for nothing – in the event that your site uses cPanel (which most web hosting companies do).
- Speeds of up to 20 times faster than the competitors: Turbo servers that deliver 20 times quicker loading websites and A2 Site Accelerator 1-click caching.
- Single click WordPress installs: Effectively install WordPress and move begins immediately. Furthermore, A2 WordPress hosting comes preconfigured for speed and security
- Interminable Security: Appreciate free HackScan Protection so your site does not succumb to hackers, KernelCare reboot-less kernel updates, a double firewall, virus filtering, savage power guard, and something else for definitive in-site security.
- Guaranteed Uptime: They guarantee a 99.99 percent uptime.
- WP-CLI (Command line interface for WordPress). In the event that you really want it, you can have WP-CLI pre-installed.
- Free Cloudflare CDN: Overall servers decide the quickest course to convey your website content to site visitors.
- Nonstop master group support: Get help all day, every day by means of live chat, ticket, email, or phone.
However, that is not all. As a matter of fact, A2 Hosting has 5 particular features they like to guarantee all intrigued customers know about prior to settling on a final buying choice:
- Designer-Friendly Hosting
- Domain Registration
- Domain Transfer
- SSL Certificates
- Quick and Turbo Servers Fast Hosting
Developer Friendly Hosting:
A2 is dedicated to giving clients the most updated development software. Probably the most prominent ones are:
- Turbo servers with pre-installed and pre-configured LiteSpeed so you get the best performance
- PHP compatibility
- PHPNG, which is the reason for the latest PHP versions, PHP 7.x (which gives websites 2 times the speed of PHP 5.6)
- Python 2.6, 2.7, or 3.2 – the most well-known, high-level, and universally used programming language
- Apache 2.2 which is the world’s most broadly used web server software
- Root access and FTP accounts so you can without much of a stretch transfer files between your PC and a server
Domain Registration and Transfer:
Register another domain or move your current one when you choose to go with them. As a matter of fact, you gain access to the most famous generic top-level domains (gTLDs). Essentially type in your favored domain name and register it as your own.
Moreover, on the off chance that your website focuses on a particular geographic area, like a specific country, you can select a country-specific TLD too.
Site visitors will generally trust country-specific TLDs, particularly with regard to making on-the-web buys. Boost your ranking, lay out trust, and take care of your worldwide image by executing a country-specific TLD.
Here are a few additional features you can expect while registering your domain with A2 Hosting:
- Customize how your domain’s data is displayed on the “Whois” look
- Get free DNS management and watch site speed take off because of low latency
- Protect your own data with the ID Protection Option
- Prevent domain hijacking or unapproved account transfers
- Access the A2 Hosting support group any time
A2 Hosting SSL Certificates:
There are a few SSL Certificate choices you can pick from with A2 Hosting, which is a pleasant change from a few of the other hosting suppliers that only give a few options to pick from.
Safeguarding your site is particularly important when you get any sort of payment from site visitors.
All things considered, customers are entrusting their own financial data to you when they make a purchase from your eCommerce store.
In the event that this data gets into some unacceptable hands, you make certain to end up in a difficult situation.
- Let’s Encrypt: A free SSL solution that gives improved site security. Furthermore, it ties down the connection with your server that is not seen by the people.
- Single-Site SSL: Top-notch, single-click, single-site SSL choices are available beginning at $49.95 per year. Coming with all the protection a free SSL does, a single site SSL also comes with 256 Bit Encryption, an authority Site Seal, and verified domain status.
- Wildcard SSL: This SSL certificate will apply to an unlimited number of subdomains, for one low price. Wildcard SSL certificates start at $149.95 per year.
- Advanced SSL: This advanced SSL certificate comes with an excellent choice of Organization Authentication and Extended Validation SSL Certificates.
A2 Hosting SwiftServers and Turbo Hosting:
A2 Hosting’s elite SwiftServer stage gives users a definitive site performance and speeds thanks to LiteSpeed. Truth be told, these are the advantages you procure by picking A2 Hosting and their SwiftServer stage:
- Increased resource allotment per account
- Fewer users on each shared server
- Quicker hosting performance as compared to Apache
Furthermore, with two out of the three shared plans, you will have exclusive access to their A2 Optimized Site Accelerator, complete with a 1-click caching setup.
Caching solutions are not something many shared plans give, yet with A2 Hosting, you get this on most shared hosting plans.
Here is an overview of the available caching solutions you can pick directly from your cPanel:
- Turbo Cache: All HTML content in your website will be put away by Turbo Cache and served without running any PHP scripts.
- OpCache/APC: Slice PHP response times down the middle with this remarkable feature.
- Memcache: Speed up your MySQL databases by saving significant data in memory for faster recovery.
With Turbo Hosting, you also get NVMe SSDs. As one of the first hosting companies to offer NVMe Solid-State Drives (SSDs) as a replacement to the outdated Hard Disk Drives (HDDs), website owners experienced speed up on the grounds that SSDs eliminate the moving parts and boost read and write times.
Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) drives are much quicker with regard to read and write capabilities and CPU performance.
Since A2 Hosting is so sure your website will have a 300 times faster speed than standard shared hosting companies using NVMe, they give all users one free of charge.
SwiftServers versus Turbo Hosting – What is the difference?
A2’s Hosting plans are all controlled by their SwiftServer server system, in any case, their Turbo plan comes with extra speed technology and promises up to 20 times quicker loading of websites.
Their Turbo Web Hosting servers act very similar to the Swift Web Hosting servers but surely give additional speed.
Turbo servers give a drop-in Apache replacement that loads pages up to 20 times quicker page loads compared with standard hosting.
- Fewer users per server
- A2 Optimized – Powered By APC/OPcache and Turbo Cache
- Utilizes less CPU and memory than Apache
- Handles connections quicker and all the more effectively
- Gives improved security
Pros and Cons of A2 Hosting:
Similarly, as with any hosting supplier, there are upsides and downsides to being tended to prior to settling on a decision.
Since A2 Hosting is basically a shared hosting solution, there will be a few unmistakable drawbacks. We shall take a look at them all as we proceed.
Pros of A2 Hosting:
A2 Hosting surely has a feature set that can take care of business for most people. Here are some pros of A2 Hosting:
A2 Hosting stresses the fact that one of their main needs is site speed and performance, paying little heed to what hosting plan you go with.
Alongside super-quick servers, you get Memcached, Turbo Cache, and OpCache/APC resources that are effectively enabled in your hosting account.
That, yet you likewise approach more server resources with less server pressure, further improved performance over Apache servers, fewer users per server in spite of being a shared plan, free Railgun Optimizer for up to 143 percent quicker HTML load times, and free NVMe SSDs.
Moreover, you can buy into A2 Hosting’s Exclusive Performance Plus service and have additional GB of RAM added to your account for when your site experiences a huge surge in traffic.
Multiple Data Centers
One of the main reasons they can offer such a quick response time is on the grounds that they have three data centers all over the world for getting your web content to site visitors as fast as could really be expected.
- USA – Michigan
- Europe – Amsterdam
- Asia – Singapore
Furthermore, all customers have a free Cloudflare CDN that picks the fastest course for your site visitor.
This implies faster recovery of your website data, faster delivery of content, and quicker page loading times. All of this combined compares with happy site visitors that will keep on returning time and in the future.
Sites that load slowly are not probably going to ascend to the top in any niche. A study from Google found that a one-second delay in mobile page load times can affect change rates by up to 20 percent.
Other than page load times, it is also vital that your website is “up” and available to your visitors.
Similarly, as with most hosting suppliers, A2 Hosting guarantees your site will not crash 99.99 percent of the time, regardless of the conditions. This is even valid for those on a shared hosting plan.
One fear that individuals have while putting resources into shared web hosting is the way that different users “sharing” the server resources can possibly pull your website down with them when something happens to their site.
With their Uptime Guarantee, you can have confidence their team of experts is working non-stop to ensure your server is working well.
The servers used by A2 Hosting are independently owned and managed by expert system administrators that follow best practices and fix all your security issues.
With A2 Hosting, you have room to grow which is significant in addition to picking the right hosting supplier. For those simply beginning, the shared hosting plan is the ideal choice.
It offers an adequate number of features to get your site and commitment to its general speed and performance. From that point, you can put resources into the core VPS hosting, and even continue on toward a dedicated hosting plan if needed.
Eventually, with A2 Hosting you can increase as extensively as you need without stressing over changing hosting companies.
Top Security Measures
A2 Hosting offers you various safety efforts to guarantee your website data is secured, as well as the individual data of those making installments on your website.
- 1-Time Site Cleanup: In the event that your site has been hacked, their expert support group will fix your site for you. This incorporates hack cleanup, blacklist warning removal, and SEO spam fix. As well as bringing you back on the web, they will add upgraded safety efforts to keep one more hacking situation from ever occurring.
- Sucuri Website Monitoring: For consistent website monitoring, you can put resources into Sucuri Website Monitoring for $5 per month. With this, you will get persistent scans and alerts, remote and server-side outputs, website application firewall protection, and the prevention of hackers and DDoS assaults.
- Sucuri Account Firewall. For an extra $15 per month, you can truly safeguard your site from getting DDoS/brute force attacks or malware protection, virtual patching and solidifying of your site, and SQL injection blocking alongside software and cross-site scripting vulnerability blocking.
For those hoping to host their eCommerce store know that there are numerous eCommerce features that come pressed into your shared hosting plan:
- A few SSL Certificates to look over
- Instant Merchant Account ID (the United States as it were)
- PayPal Merchant Accounts
- Magento, OpenCart, PrestaShop, and AbanteCart 1-click solutions
Caters to a Global Audience:
One thing A2 Hosting comprehends is the need to take care of a worldwide audience. They know that many hosting companies go for English-speaking clients, which can bring about many missed opportunities.
Not just that, with three significant data centers crossing the globe – North America, Europe, and Asia – it is critical that those communicating in different languages have the option to comprehend everything, prices included.
Fortunately, A2 Hosting not only has a translation dropdown menu for those in the United States, Mexico, India, United Kingdom, and South Africa, they give a currency exchange to give you accurate pricing.
This technique is not just great for user experience but helps them boost sales and extend their brand as one that is accessible to global customers.
Moving on, let us now talk about the cons of A2 Hosting.
A2 Hosting Cons:
Each organization has disadvantages, regardless of how amazing they attempt to be. Also, while they have a lot of upsides, there are things to ponder prior to enrolling them as your next hosting supplier.
Upgrading and downgrading between plans are somewhat simple to do. In any case, there are some expenses to stay aware of. Look at what it might cost and if it is a good idea for you to switch between hosting plans:
Upgrades: Moving up to a costly plan will cost you no additional charge to migrate your account. Also, in the event that you choose to change data centers while migrating the account, your data center migration fee will be waived. Nonetheless, switching to another data center without an upgrade will cost you $25.
Downgrades: In the event that you are downgrading to a lower-priced hosting plan, you might be liable to a $25 downsize charge.
Migration from Other Hosts:
Assuming you are migrating from another hosting supplier that does not have a cPanel, you might be liable for some charges.
Restricted Bonus Features
However, as extraordinary as A2 Hosting may be at making your website quick, the best way to get to features, for example, the Turbo Server, A2 Optimized Site Accelerator, (which incorporates the Turbo Cache, OpCache/APC, and Memcached) is to put resources into the most expensive shared hosting plan accessible.
This implies that the other two hosting plans, the ones that make using A2 Hosting very reasonable for those simply beginning or with lower hosting budget plans, are in accordance with any remaining standard hosting plans out there.
A2 Hosting maintains that you should accept they are notably better than the rest with regards to speed and performance. Furthermore, as it should be. All things considered, that is the way you stand apart from even the hardest rivalry.
Notwithstanding, neglecting to make reference to that two out of the three shared plans will test as “normal” when contrasted with rivals in the hosting services industry is somewhat deceptive.
With such a lot of spotlight on the way that A2 Hosting’s Turbo Servers convey speeds up to 20 times quicker than run-of-the-mill hosting companies, it is not entirely obvious the way that you just advantage from this by putting resources into the most costly hosting plan accessible.
How is A2 Hosting Login and Registration Process?
A2 Hosting login and registration process is simple and straightforward. To log in, simply enter your username and password into the respective fields on the A2 Hosting homepage. If you don’t have an account yet, click on the “Create Account” button and fill out the required information. Once your account is created, you can login and begin using A2 Hosting’s services.
Is A2 Hosting Safe?
Yes, A2 Hosting is safe. They are a secure and reliable hosting company that has been in business since 2001.
Is A2 Hosting The best?
The best hosting provider for you will depend on your specific needs and requirements. However, A2 Hosting is generally considered to be a high-quality and reliable hosting provider, and they offer a wide range of plans to choose from, so they are definitely worth considering.
Who uses A2 Hosting?
A2 Hosting is popular with developers and businesses that need high-powered hosting without breaking the bank. The company offers a variety of hosting options, including shared, VPS, cloud, and dedicated plans.
Top 3 Best A2 Hosting Alternatives:
Looking for a web hosting provider that offers a wider range of features and pricing options than A2 Web Hosting? Consider these alternative web hosting providers:
With that, we have now come to an end to our guide on A2 Web Hosting Review. We hope it helps you in making a perfect choice.