On the off chance that you are simply starting with building a website, picking a web hosting service provider can feel a bit too overwhelming. People are drilling down features like PHP versions and HTTP/2, while you are presumably only looking for a basic, beginner-friendly way of making a website.
Hence, to help you out in the best manner possible, we have got you a rundown of the best beginner-friendly web hosts.
However, before that, let us learn a bit about what truly makes these web hosts beginner-friendly.
What Makes For The Best Web Hosting For Beginners?
Here are the basic things that make for the best web hosting for beginners
A Single-Click WordPress Installer:
A beginner-friendly web host needs to make it easy to install WordPress or anything that product you need to use for your website. Typically, you will get a single-click installer where you need to simply enter a few basic details and then let the tool handle all the other things.
There is a lot more that comes into play when we speak about managing your website. While single-click installation does play a pivotal role, you will also need to use your web host’s dashboard to control other things like your email accounts, SSL certificates, backups, and a lot more.
The hosts that we have mentioned in this rundown have a custom dashboard that is beginner-friendly and makes it easy for you to manage your site even if you do not have ample technical knowledge.
Valuable Features like Email Hosting:
There is something else to web hosting besides hosting your website. For instance, you will also need a custom email address like email@example.com. A beginner-friendly host needs to make it simple to create and manage email addresses, as well as different features like domain management.
In the event that you are a newbie, you presumably do not have any desire to get going with an expensive host. You can always upgrade as your site grows, yet it is a wise idea to start with an affordable option until you get acquainted with everything and understand the resources that your site needs.
Great Documentation and Customer Support
Regardless of how user-friendly a host’s dashboard is, you will still run into situations where you might need a helping hand. Preferably, a beginner-friendly web host should provide quality documentation so you can find out about key features as well as 24/7 customer support on the off chance that you want some one-on-one help.
Moving on, let us now talk about the best web hosts for beginners, here is a list of the best web hosting companies for beginners.
Best Web Hosts for Beginners:
Hostinger offers cheap web hosting for beginners with some epic features.
Hostinger Web Hosting:
Hostinger’s parent company also offers a 100 percent free hosting service called 000webhost. With 000webhost, you can register for an account and build a website without spending a penny. In the event that you are simply getting everything rolling, free hosting can be the best web hosting for beginners while you get acquainted with everything.
However, there are a few impediments with free web hosting, so we do not recommend 000webhost as a super durable choice.
Notwithstanding, it is an extraordinary place to find out about what hosting a website in a risk-free environment is like.
When you feel certain, it is not difficult to upgrade your website to the paid Hostinger service without losing any data.
Top Features For Beginners:
- Free hosting choice – You can get everything rolling for nothing with 000webhost to get acquainted with everything. Then, upgrade to the paid Hostinger service when you are skilled enough for it.
- Reasonable prices – Hostinger is one of the least expensive web hosts on this rundown.
- A single-click installer – You get simple single-click installers for WordPress and other website tools.
- Custom hosting dashboard – Hostinger assembled their own custom dashboard that is not difficult to use – you will get a similar dashboard with 000webhost.
- Free Business email hosting – Hostinger’s plans incorporate simple and free email hosting.
- 24/7 customer support – All Hostinger plans come with 24/7 support.
Hostinger Web Hosting Pricing
Again, Hostinger has the least expensive prices on this rundown, however, you’ll have to buy several years forthright to get the best arrangements:
- Single Shared – from $1.99 each month for a single website and one email account.
- Premium Shared – from $2.99 each month for unlimited websites and email accounts.
- Business Shared – from $4.99 each month for unlimited websites, daily backups, and further improved performance.
For most beginners, the Premium Shared plan is the most ideal choice to get everything rolling with in light of the fact that it considers unlimited websites and email accounts.
Bluehost Web Hosting:
Bluehost is a well-known web host that makes an extraordinary choice for beginners because of its reasonable pricing and beginner-friendly onboarding process.
When you sign up with Bluehost, the Bluehost website wizard will direct you through setting up your website in only a couple of minutes.
Bluehost also has built its own custom hosting dashboard on top of the “standard” cPanel dashboard that makes it much simpler to oversee significant parts of your hosting account, such as making your own custom email address.
Top Features For Beginners:
- Basic Setup Wizard – Bluehost has constructed a very straightforward onboarding process that helps you in making your website in a quick and easy manner.
- A Single-Click Installer – Bluehost likewise incorporates a single-click installer if you have any desire to create extra sites after you go through the initial onboarding.
- Custom Hosting Dashboard – Bluehost has its own custom dashboard (on top of cPanel) that makes it simple for beginners to perform key activities.
- Auto WordPress Updates – On the off chance that you are using WordPress, Bluehost automatically updates the software for you to stay up with the latest versions.
- Free Business email hosting – Bluehost makes it simple to create your own email account at no extra charge.
- 24/7 support – Get help at whatever point you want it through phone or live chat.
BlueHost Web Hosting Pricing
Bluehost offers reasonable plans, particularly on the off chance that you’re willing to pay for a long time forthright.
- Basic – from $2.75 each month for a single website.
- Plus – from $5.45 each month for unlimited websites.
- Choice Plus – from $5.45 each month for unlimited websites with added features like CodeGuard backups.
Most beginners searching for a basic web hosting solution should go with the Plus plan since it gives you the flexibility to create multiple websites. The Choice Plus is also a decent choice since it adds auto backups, which will protect your data.
You will also get a free domain name for your first year, which is a pleasant advantage.
SiteGround Web Hosting
SiteGround is one of the most famous web hosts with a five-star rating all over the world. Do you know why? They mark every one of the boxes. Besides the fact that they offer a uniquely built beginner-friendly dashboard yet in addition to a simple onboarding process and brilliant support.
Perhaps that is the reason SiteGround is somewhat pricier than Bluehost but they compensate for that with probably the best support in the hosting business.
Top Features For Beginners:
Website Setup Wizard – After you join, SiteGround offers a basic wizard to help you set up your website.
User-friendly Custom Dashboard – SiteGround built its own user-friendly hosting dashboard that makes it simple to manage your website(s) and access key tools.
Free Business email hosting – SiteGround makes it simple to create your own email address.
Auto WordPress Updates – On the off chance that you are using WordPress, SiteGround automatically updates the software for you.
Auto Backups – SiteGround automatically backs up your data on all plans to save for inner serenity.
24/7 Customer Support – SiteGround offers 24/7 customer support by means of phone, live chat, and online tickets, and has first-class support.
SiteGround Web Hosting Pricing
SiteGround offers three hosting plans:
- StartUp – $2.99 each month for a single website.
- GrowBig – $4.99 each month for unlimited websites.
- GoGeek – $7.99 each month for unlimited websites with additional resources and need support.
For most beginners, we suggest the GrowBig plan since it enables you to host unlimited websites and adds new features that speed up your site and help you all the more advantageously manage your site.
DreamHost Web Hosting:
DreamHost is another reasonable and beginner-friendly host that has a custom dashboard and hosting experience. If you wish to use WordPress, DreamHost even offers its own WordPress website builder that will direct you through setting up a custom WordPress website.
DreamHost likewise offers a reasonable month-to-month charging choice, though the past three hosts all make you pay for at least one year at a time.
Top Features For Beginners:
- WordPress Website Builder – As well as installing the center WordPress programming, DreamHost will likewise set you up with a simplified builder and more than 200 themes to help you quickly construct a delightful website.
- A Single-Click Installer – Notwithstanding the WordPress builder, there is likewise a generally useful installer that allows you to install WordPress or other substance management frameworks.
- Custom Hosting Dashboard – DreamHost has its own user-friendly hosting control panel to help you deal with your sites.
- Programmed WordPress Updates – Assuming you are using WordPress, DreamHost will automatically update the software for you.
- Auto Backups – DreamHost automatically backs up your site to protect your data.
- Free Business email hosting – DreamHost will host your email free of charge and makes it simple to set up.
- 24/7 Customer Support – You can get help at whatever point is required.
DreamHost Web Hosting Pricing
DreamHost offers two sorts of hosting, the two of which are amazing for beginners and incorporate the WordPress website builder.
Assuming you need unquestionably the least expensive passage point, you can use their shared plans:
- Starter – from $2.59 each month for a solitary website.
- Unlimited – from $3.95 each month for unlimited websites.
A special aspect regarding DreamHost’s cheap shared plans is that you likewise have the choice to pay month-by-month. The month-to-month charging plans are $1.99/month for the principal month and $7.99/month later.
On the off chance that you are using WordPress and can spend somewhat more, DreamHost likewise offers a reasonably managed WordPress hosting service called DreamPress.
This service will give you better performance and more features, like on-request backups or managing sites (which give you a safe spot to test changes).
The DreamPress plans start at $16.95 each month with yearly billing or $19.95 each month with month-to-month billing.
You will likewise get a free domain name with any yearly plan.
Flywheel We Hosting:
Flywheel is managed WordPress hosting, and that implies that you can use it to create a WordPress website.
Since it is completely centered around WordPress, Flywheel can create a super beginner-friendly experience for making and dealing with a WordPress site.
Top Features For Beginners
- Auto WordPress installation – When you sign up with Flywheel, they will help you automatically install WordPress as per your preferences.
- User-friendly hosting dashboard – Out of the multitude of web hosts on this rundown, Flywheel has the most user-friendly dashboard. It is a delight to use!
- Auto WordPress Updates – Flywheel automatically refreshes the core WordPress software for you, as well as any WordPress plugins that you are using.
- Auto Backups – Flywheel automatically backs up your site each day which gives you inner serenity that your site’s data is protected.
- Performance Improvement – Flywheel carries out various performance benefits for you, which allows you to zero in on developing your website.
Flywheel Web Hosting Pricing
Flywheel is somewhat more expensive than these different hosts mentioned in our rundown, yet it incorporates a reasonable choice for small websites:
Tiny – $13.00 each month for up to 5,000 month-to-month visitors.
Starter – $25 each month for up to 25,000 month-to-month visitors.
Which web hosting is best for beginners?
Hostinger is one of the most popular web hosting providers and is great for beginners. They offer a free domain name and site builder with templates, making it easy to create a website.
How much should I pay someone to host my website?
It depends on a lot of factors, such as the size and complexity of your website, the amount of traffic you expect, and the level of customer support you need. Generally speaking, you can expect to pay anywhere from $1.99 to $100 per month for web hosting services.
Which web hosting is best for beginners?
The best web hosting for beginners will vary depending on your specific needs and budget. However, some good web hosting options for beginners include Hostinger, SiteGround, Bluehost, and InMotion Hosting.
And with that, we have now come to an end to our guide on the cheapest web hosting services. We hope you now are aware of everything you should know about web hosts and pick the most appropriate one as per your needs.